jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Respect money!"
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "Show leadership through integrity and self-respect. Define what success means to you. Consistency wins every time."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Love is a decision - not an emotion!"
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "If you can't live with yourself, then there must be two of you"