jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "If you can't live with yourself, then there must be two of you"
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "Love is a decision - not an emotion!"
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Creativity is freedom from the past."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."