jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Honor your talent."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "The rhetoric of discursive materials is one of the most salient representations of group ideology. In turn, ideology, particularly when it reflects and perpetuates social hegemony, has a normalizing effect on itself. Ideology shapes identity; identity shapes strategies to set process norms that create social cohesion. Norms of social cohesion become culture; culture reinforces ideology. When these components mirror social hegemony and replicate hegemonic power, they create institutions, like service organizations; these institutions then legitimate and normalize positions of social privilege. Ultimately, ideology and social hegemony reveal themselves through organizational and member practices and organizationally-produced discursive material."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Respect money!"
- "To understand the limitation of things, desire them."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "If you can't live with yourself, then there must be two of you"
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form … you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Show leadership through integrity and self-respect. Define what success means to you. Consistency wins every time."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Creativity is freedom from the past."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Love is a decision - not an emotion!"
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving. (But that's fine too)"
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."